Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Introduction to Adsense

Before I go any further I'd just like to put you at ease by saying this is NOT a scam.  I'm just a girl that found something good and thought it would be nice to share my knowledge with others like myself.  I am in no way affiliated with google, blogger or Adsense other than the fact that I use their services and find them very useful.

Adsense is the tool that I recommend that you use to get started with the Pay per click / Pay per Action program.

To begin all you need to do is:

1. Click the 'customize' link at the top right hand side of your blogger blogs homepage. 
2. Go to 'Blog posts' and click 'edit'
3. There will be two links, one that says you need to be signed up for adsense in order to put ads in between your posts.  Click that one and sign up with adsense.
4. Once that step is complete go back and check the box that says 'Show ads between posts'
5. Then go on to customize your ads to your taste.

That is a beginners guide to getting started with Adsense's pay per view program and  now I'll go on to show you how this work and how you can get paid.

No comments: